Would you like the opportunity to drive the development of high impact digital content products, and be part of a fast paced, values rich company in the education sector?
We are looking for an experienced, commercially-minded Product Manager. In this role, you will have the opportunity to shape the rule-book on product management processes, benefit from a talented in-house development team, and drive the development of high-impact digital content products serving more than 100,000 school leaders.
You will work as part of a new team of product managers, to drive forward The Key’s market-leading content products, focusing on The Key for School Leaders and The Key for School Governors. You will be driving forward product performance and leading the development of new product features in line with the needs of The Key’s loyal member-base.
- Hold overall responsibility for the product vision, prioritising developments as part of a product roadmap
- Work in an agile way to develop, scope and manage new product features and initiatives from discovery to launch
- Monitor customer satisfaction through key product performance indicators, creative market research techniques and regular contact with users
- Work with product marketers to define key customer segments, advise on messaging, and push forward retention and acquisition strategies
As product manager you will be commercial, diplomatic, vigilant, creative, decisive and highly organised and must have:
- Experience of managing software products
- An obsessive appetite for market and customer information
- Strong commercial experience
- An ability to gather and analyse data, and make informed decisions
- Experience of writing comprehensive business cases
- Strong organisational, communication and presenting skills
Salary: £35-£50k plus bonus