Are you looking for a content producer role in a fast-growing business?
Would you like to work in a socially-conscious organisation that is making a real impact in the schools sector?
The Key is looking for a creative individual with first-class research and writing skills to produce practical resources and digital content for its market-leading support services. You will join us as a content producer and have experience either as a journalist or in creating copy for a subscription content product.
Your written English will be excellent and you will have an interest in the schools sector
In this role, you will work closely with our commissioning editor and product managers to research and create fresh, practical and engaging content for busy school leaders, governors and leaders of multi-academy trusts. The role will offer you the chance to use your sector knowledge, political intelligence and commercial intuition to spot opportunities for high-impact content. You will demonstrate empathy towards your audience, and work closely with our digital marketing team to optimize content exposure.
Key responsibilities include:
- Supporting the commissioning editor with a strong pipeline of practical resources and content ideas based on persistent market research, a clear understanding of user needs, and intelligent decision making
- Building and maintaining a network of school leaders and expert consultants to advise on the initial scope, available research and development of content
- Producing content in varied forms, as directed by the commissioning editor
- Researching and writing about diverse topics, drawing on expertise from our in-house education specialists and colleagues in the company as needed
- Managing the development of content from inception to completion, including user research where appropriate, to an agreed deadline
- Using qualitative and quantitative feedback insights to adapt both content and our approach to ensure your work is as high-impact as possible
- Working closely with the marketing team to optimise training content and opportunities for members/potential members to engage with it
The ideal candidate will:
- Have first class- writing skills and experience of creating high-impact digital content
- Have a creative spark and strong commercial intuition
- Be an avid consumer of online content and an awareness of how social media can influence conversation
- Have an up-to-date understanding of education issues and wider political knowledge
- Have experience in journalism or content marketing
- Have user research experience
- Be able to collate and respond to findings, usage trends and user feedback
- Be passionate and empathetic towards the needs of the schools and school leaders
- Have excellent attention to detail and experience editing copy
- Have strong project management skills
- Have good team-working skills and a proactive, positive attitude
Location: central London
Job type: full time, permanent
Salary: £28,000-£32,000 based on experience
How to apply
To apply for this role please click here
The deadline for applications is 6pm on Thursday 15 February 2018
If you have any questions please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Why work for us?
We place huge importance on caring for and developing our people. If you join us you can expect a good work-life balance and the training and support you need to succeed in your role and continue to progress.
You can also expect:
- Free breakfast, tea/coffee and fruit each day, and 'beer o’clock' on Friday afternoons
- A friendly atmosphere – regular socials, netball and football teams and after-work yoga
- A socially conscious ethos – fundraising events, volunteering opportunities and more
For more great reasons to join us, click here.