Are you looking for a content manager role in a fast-growing business?
Would you like to work in a socially-conscious organisation that is making a real impact in the schools sector?
The Key is looking for a creative and proactive individual with experience in creating adult-training materials to join us as a content manager for our recently launched products, CPD Toolkit and Safeguarding Training Centre.
Your written English will be excellent and you will have an interest in the schools sector
In this role, you will work closely with our content team and product manager to create and commission engaging e-learning and face-to-face training materials for the education sector. This role will offer you the chance to spot and research opportunities to develop high-impact training, and carry out user research to get to the heart of the schools sector’s training needs. You will play a pivotal role in this growing area of the business.
Key responsibilities include:
- Supporting the commissioning editor with a strong pipeline of training course ideas based on persistent market research, a clear understanding of user needs, and intelligent decision making
- Managing the efficient delivery of content according to an agreed set of project milestones, working alternatively to short deadlines or over a longer-time span
- Overseeing relationships with specialist external content producers, taking responsibility for commissioning, editing and delivery of all outsourced content to strict deadlines
- Producing engaging digital content in varied forms, as directed by the commissioning editor
- Working closely with the marketing team to optimise training content and opportunities for members/potential members to engage with it
- Iterating content quickly, based on user feedback and development of the education sector
The ideal candidate will:
- Have first-class writing skills and experience of creating engaging digital content
- Have experience of creating or delivering adult training materials
- Have a creative spark and strong commercial intuition, and be experienced in spotting opportunities for high-impact content
- Be passionate about the education sector and the needs of school leaders
- Be able to critique and peer review content, and provide effective feedback to other content producers
- Have excellent attention to detail
- Have experience of effectively managing relationships with external stakeholders and content producers
- Be able to identify the need to refine processes and learn from experience
Location: central London
Job type: full time, permanent
Salary: £28,000-£32,000 based on experience
About CPD Toolkit
CPD Toolkit from The Key is a service that provides school leaders with everything they need to deliver high-impact and cost-effective in-school training for teachers, leaders and support staff. It combines online resources including ready-to-deliver training modules on topics ranging from assessment to time management, step-by step facilitator support and short sector updates for staff.
Find out more at: www.thekeysupport.com/CPD
About Safeguarding Training Centre
Our Safeguarding Training Centre helps schools and academies to ensure their CPD goes beyond compliance. It combines face-to-face training materials, tracked assessments, a knowledge resource bank, eLearning and more.
Find out more at: https://safeguarding.thekeysupport.com/
How to apply
To apply for this role please click here
The deadline for applications is 6pm on Thursday 15 February 2018
If you have any questions please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Why work for us?
We place huge importance on caring for and developing our people. If you join us you can expect a good work-life balance and the training and support you need to succeed in your role and continue to progress.
You can also expect:
- Free breakfast, tea/coffee and fruit each day, and 'beer o’clock' on Friday afternoons
- A friendly atmosphere – regular socials, netball and football teams and after-work yoga
- A socially conscious ethos – fundraising events, volunteering opportunities and more
For more great reasons to join us, click here.